Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday 24 February 2012

Human Cloning?

So it has been a while since I have updated my blog, and I thought that I should update you. Because it is amazing to be updated, and in the loop. So since coming back to school the week has flown by relatively fast. I mean each monday i think " Oh , wait i did this same thing last Monday, it felt like yesterday "
So I am taking that as a good sign, as the saying goes "Time flies as you are having fun" Which is true.
This past week nothing that interested has happened.
I have been working, and have begun to get involved in the children's lives. It is amazing at how friendly they are to me, I feel like that cool teacher I always used to look up to. Being calleg Mr Bright certainly takes a while to get used to, and I am stil not entirely there yet.
--- EXCITED VOICE ---
So I have booked a Europe tour! How exciting right!
9 countries, 22 days, 30 people. An opportunity never to be missed.
France, Switzerland, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands.

On to the topic I have wanted to talk about.
If you have ever watched How I met your mother, then you know that they keep seeing doubles of themselves called "Doppelgängers" I am here to say that it is true! It exists. Where ever I go, i keep on seeing doubles of people or the grown up version of what the person is going to look like. It is scary, as the resemblance is so similar. I wonder if i have a Doppelganger...

Have a great weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment