Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 25 December 2011

Trip To England

Hello world.
first of all I would like to apologize for the lack of posts, I have been very busy with my school's final exams. I am pleased to say that i am finally finished!
After 12 years of work and waking up early it feels very good to kick back and just relax.

So to fill you in on what is going to be going down over the next year: I am off to England on the 28th December which is 3 days away. Pretty scary and daunting, and the fact that im going all on my own makes it more scary:).
But I am up for a challenge. I will be going to a school and working as a gap student. Then in the holidays i will be touring the rest of the continent. I will be going to many countries.

I have decided to make this blog about my travels and where i go etc. I will be uploading pictures, and just giving you information as to what i did:).
Sort of like an on line diary, then you can enjoy the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment