Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday 26 December 2011

Beginning of the Beginning

The time is slowly coming closer. I can feel it. My heart beats faster, my skin itches with anticipation and every few moments i have to stop myself from shaking. My mind is buzzing at all the new sights that i will encounter. The mission ahead : Gap trip to England.
First of all is the flight across to Heathrow Airport UK!. The flight, urgh where do i start.

I am not a big fan of flying, and have absolutely no idea where it started from. I guess its all the movies you watch where the planes crash into the sea and there is that one survivor who happens to find a plank of wood, and manages to find an island where he builds a house and meets native tribe members.
Ok actually i have no other complaints and i just think that it is a mind over matter problem.




When my plane touches down i am going to be picked up by my cousins who i have not seen in about 8 years. I often wonder if its going to be one of those moments when we run in slow motion. Muahaha sheez i have watched way to many movies indeed : MOving on!.

After the 10 days i am off to the lovely town of Stamford where i still have absolutly no idea where it is.
People ask me Warren where about are you going?

And all i can say is Stamford. Judging my the look on peoples faces they have not the foggiest idea as the where Stamford is.

Doing some research i have found that the town of Stamford is extremely small.. And when i mean small i mean pea size on a football field small.
To give you an idea as to what i am talking about.
I live in Cape Town with a population of over 3.5million (Estimated)
Stamford where i will be heading just falls under the 20 thousand mark. 19,525 to be exact.

So to keep you up on my journey i will be hoping to blog at least once a week.
Actually lets make it more.

Please give me your feedback:)

1 comment:

  1. Very much looking forward to following your progress and adventures, Warren!

    ReplyDelete